Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Atlas Partners is a specialist Finance & Accounting recruitment agency that works across a close group of Commercial and Not-For-Profit clients.
Focused on the Melbourne market, The Atlas Partners Directors bring over 20 years of specific Accountancy and Finance advisory experience from across the world. We know what we are talking about. We strive to add value to each recruitment process whilst remaining passionate about matching talent with opportunity.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join a fast-growing team based in our modern offices in Cremorne/Richmond. Commencing as a Candidate Manager, we’re offering the opportunity to facilitate a tailored 6-month training and development plan which will transition into a 360 Recruitment position.
What’s on offer:
- Strong earning potential with a fixed salary and commission model
- Flexible working options between office and working from home
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Mentorship under all Owners and Directors of the business
- Regular networking opportunities with business leaders
- Development of personal brand and professional network
- Building relationships and communicating with prospective candidates
- Candidate sourcing and selection for active recruitment opportunities
- Maintaining a strong and reliable candidate pool
- Identifying role requirements
- Coordinating information and managing expectations with client and candidate stakeholders
- Collaborating with the team and knowledge sharing about market conditions, trends and opportunities
- Setting and maintaining a personalised working cadence that supports activity to achieve targets and goals
- Ongoing training and development
- Previous Finance or Sales experience will be looked upon favourably but not essential
- Degree qualified preferred
- Self-motivated with the willingness to learn and invest in a career as a recruitment professional
- Strong communication skills and a passion for building new relationships with people and networking
- A team player
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to challenge themselves and leverage their existing skills, within a supportive and ambitious team.
To be considered, please apply below with your CV and Cover Letter and our team will be in touch with next steps.